Stainless Steel Closed Column Pressure Extractor w/Gauge
Country of Origin︰
US $ 1 / set
Total 12 Related Items
We provide several kind of extractors, this is closed column pressure extractor, we don't assembly the flare fittings and supporter in the photo, but we can provide completely.
- Closed Column Pressure Extractor
- This system allows the user to build up solvent pressure by closing the valve, pulling a vacuum and filling the extractor, Extractor will fill about 85% with solvent before the internal pressure will equal the pressure of the can propellant.
- The solvent can will fit into either port with a tip adapter supplied with some butane cans, tip adapter required, not included
- Solvent Soak is expected to be between 30-90 min,but this all depends on material, starting with frozen cans of solvent is recommended
- This system allows the user to soak the material before opening the bottom valve to release the solvent and oil.
- Capacity: 30g-2lb optional
- Operating Temperature Range: -30-200F
- Construction: All components made of 304 Stainless Steel.
- Intake Fittings: Flare Fitting where Can tip adapter will fit in.
- High Polish Interior
- (Rated to 500psi, Working pressure will only reach 40-50 PSI when using solvent cans)
- Stainless Steel 1/4 flare; and 1/4 Barb port.
- Gaskets are designed for Oil Processing.Temp range -30-200F
- Shower head
- pressure gauge