Sanitary Stainless Steel Sterilize Tank Air Vent Electric Heating
Country of Origin︰
US $ 220 / pc
Total 13 Related Items
sanitary stainless steel vent housing is constructed of 316L stainless steel for high purity applications to allow venting of large and small tanks. The housing comes in 5″ to 30″ sizes to meet the needs of your application. The design provides a clean and easy way to provide filtered air into tanks as well as allowing gasses to flow out.
We can supply filter element also. The housing is sealed by the use of a tri-clamp that requires no special tools to open or close.
Materials of Construction
- Head: 316L or 304 Stainless Steel
- Bowl: 316L or 304 Stainless Steel
- Clamp: 304 Stainless Steel
- O-Rings: Silicone, EPDM, Viton, PTFE
- Filter element material: PP or PTFE
- Lengths: 5 in., 10 in., 20 in., 30 in.
- Width: 5.51 in. (140mm)
Connections: Inlet/ Outlet: 1.5″ or 2" Sanitary Fitting
Finish: polished or electric polish
Operating Conditions: Max operating pressure: 145 psi (10 bar)
- Fine Chemicals
- Plating Solutions
- Process Water
- Ink Jets
- Wide Chemical & Thermal Compatibility
- Provides excellent compatibility with a wide range of chemicals
- The electropolished finish eliminates possible contamination that could potentially leach into the process chemicals.
- The housing allows for inspection of the filter before the housing is sealed.
- Easy filter change-out